Reconnect with family, classmates, and colleagues in Itasca
Spend time with loved ones playing games, enjoying great food, and taking in the local scene.
Meet your former classmates for a weekend of reminiscing and taking in the lush greenery of Hamilton Lakes.
Swap stories by the pool or on the greens of one of our many nearby golf courses.
- Download our Hotel Fact Sheet for more information.
- On a budget? Check out our Meeting & Event Offers to help you book our best rates and even earn perks as a planner.
- Not a planner? Leave the details to us. Submit a request for more information from our seasoned event planning professionals
- Utilize Busse Woods (Ned Brown Preserve) as your outdoor picnic venue located 1 mile away. Reserve your Grove in advance here.
Fun & Games
- Activities can make or break your reunion - get inspired here
- Buffet, Potluck, or just drinks? Explore our e-menus for catered options, on-property restaurants, or discover more about the local dining scene.
- Make sure to capture every moment with great film. Find a photographer on our list of the Chicago suburbs is home to a vibrant culinary and cultural scene. Here are our top picks for things to do in Chicagoland.
The Westin Chicago Northwest is now offering special reunion specific package components to meet every family's specific needs. Enjoy:
- Indulge in dinner 400 Park Bistro: Buy one entrée, and save 50% off the 2nd entrée
- Fuel your day: Buy one adult breakfast and get one child free
- Stay a little longer: Stay Friday and Saturday, and save 50% off your Sunday night (excluding holiday weekends)
Get to Know Our Property
Experience the Westin Chicago Northwest Hotel, perfectly situated in the beautiful grounds of Hamilton Lakes in Itasca. Unwind with impeccable service and superbly comfortable guest rooms which were all newly renovated in May 2016.
Located just outside of Schaumburg, the Westin Chicago Northwest is close to all the top things to do in the Chicago suburbs. Our Itasca hotel is also just 30 minutes from downtown Chicago and 12 miles from O’Hare International Airport.