Schaumburg Wedding Venue
Set in the beautifully landscaped grounds of Hamilton Lakes, The Westin Chicago Northwest is the ideal setting for your one of a kind Schaumburg Wedding. Our 16-story atrium-style hotel is ready to lend its dramatic beauty, vibrant atmosphere and exceptional service to your special day. The Westin Chicago Northwest is sure to invigorate your senses with unforgettable settings for your event as our Schaumburg Wedding Specialists cater to each detail of your memorable day.
Enjoy special accommodations and hotel space for your memorable day:
- Four intimate venue options for weddings and parties of all sizes
- Indoor and outdoor spaces
- Customizable menus
- Dedicated wedding specialist
Suburban Chicago Weddings
Your out of town guests will appreciate the comfort that defines The Westin Chicago Northwest's 408 guest rooms including 29 suites. The luxurious Westin Heavenly Bed®, Heavenly Bath®, and cozy bathrobe are just a few of the refreshing amenities to awaken the senses. The hotel also features a 24 hour Room Service, our WestinWORKOUT® Fitness Studio and an indoor pool and whirlpool.
Located with easy access to Interstates 355, 88, 90 and 290, the hotel is situated in the park-like setting of Hamilton Lakes. Out-of-town guests will find many local attractions to visits including Woodfield Shopping Center, Game Works, Improv Comedy Club and Arlington Race Track.
- Abricot Ballroom provides elegance and distinction for up to 225 guests with windowed views overlooking the lush grounds of Hamilton park
- The distinguished Gallery Ballroom features beveled glass windows and tray ceiling and provides an intimate atmosphere that is ideal for up to 175 guests
- The Grand Ballroom provides an elegant backdrop for up to 800 guests with its contemporary chandeliers and extensive millwork
- Billowy Lakeside Pavilion accommodates up to 350 guests with an outdoor patio overlooking the stunning fountains of Hamilton Lakes
- 16-story atrium features an abundance of natural light, marble floors and a spacious floor plan. The atrium provides an ideal setting for the reception prior to dinner
We are honored to be at the top of the list again in 2016!
The Knot has named us to the "Best of Weddings" category again in 2016 and has even inducted us into their Hall of Fame. Wedding Wire agreed and honored us with the "Couples Choice Award" for 2016.
We are proud to continue bringing you the best for your special day!